1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper is preferred.
2. Real tree or artificial? I used a real tree for years. The artificial trees are so much easier and mine is pre-lit. I got it about 4 years ago and why I miss the smell of a real tree, I don't miss the mess.
3. When do you put up the tree? Beginning of December.
4. When do you take the tree down? Normally a few days after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? I love eggnog but don't drink much of it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My mom coming home. My mom was really sick one year and was in the hospital for several months. She came home between Christmas and New Years and we waited to have Christmas till she got home.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Beside me (that's what everyone tells me) is my Nephew. He is just as picky as me.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom. I buy something I like and she loves it.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I don't but I have always wanted one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Still mailing them but have been thinking about email them for the last few years.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Underwear
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Frosty the Snowman. Ok I know it really isn't a movie but I love Frosty.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Before I moved, I normally had the family in Arkansas done in Sept/Oct. Since I live here, I send giftcards to the nieces/nephews in California. I normally don't get started until November.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peanut Clusters and those white cookies.
16. Lights on the tree? Clear.
17. Favorite Christmas song? White Christmas.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen; Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen. And Rudolph.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Commericals
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love snowpeople.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Already have it. It is a Wii and a Wii fit board.
24. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.
25. Favorite Christmas dinner? We always have ham. Dh is really picky about this one.