Friday, December 08, 2006
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
As you can see they started the dirt work for our house on Monday. The concrete was poured on Tuesday and of course it is suppose to rain the rest of the week. Hopefully in about 15 weeks, I will have a new home and will be moving.
Also on Monday my furniture finally arrived. It took the movers almost 4 weeks to get it to us. This has been a nightmare. The movers lied and lied, then they delivered to 2 families before us. They also picked up 2 other families households before they came to us. They are suppose to make their deliveries and then do their pick ups but they didn't.
Also look arrived it is my scarf from my scarf exchange partner. The picture doesn't do it justice. It is a made out of Rowanspun and in a wonderful deep dark red with flecks of colors throughout. Susan, you did the best job. Thank you. My husband didn't understand that it is a scarf that and thought it was strange until I showed him how it works. Then he was saying "that is cool". I hope to fine a pattern for this so I can make some more.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
1. FIRST NAME? Wanda
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Wanda was the most popular girl in my mom's high school. My middle name is my grandma's middle name. This is way better than what my mom wanted to name me Gertrude.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Not much of a crier
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, I have terrible writing. Dh is super neat.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Peppered Turkey
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? blogblogblog
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, lost them when I was 5.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO WAY!!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Mini-Wheats.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. Rarely untie them to put them on.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I appear stronger than I'm actually am.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Must have Chocolate
14. SHOE SIZE? 7 1/2 to 8
5. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss my nephews and my family that I moved away from.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure. Why not.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants, black heels, green sweater
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Pizza
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The talk in the office.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Citrus smells like Oranages.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my husband.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Smile
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Totally
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Unsweet Ice Tea
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Hockey
29. EYE COLOR? Blue
30. HAT SIZE? 7 1/4
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, not even glasses.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy sappy endings.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter!!
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Can't really say.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't Know
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Ladies of Covington
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? No mouse pad
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? NCIS/Gilmore Girls
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Not sure
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Canada
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Not Sure
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? San Pablo, CA
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Stolen from Cara
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Did I menition that my parents are coming on 28th. They had already planned this trip before we got the offer on the house. It will work out wonderfully because this means more hands to put the junk, I mean stuff away.
This also means my computer is coming and I won't have to go to the library to read my personal emails since I can't check my email from work. Stupid block!
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
On a knitting note, I have about 10 more rows left on the back of my cable sweater. Then I get to start the front side. I love the
Andrean Silk from Knit Picks yarn. It feels great and is an Alpaca mix which is very soft.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Friday, July 21, 2006
Here is what a Knitting Guru is:
You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting and do it all the time. While finishing a piece is the plan, you still love the process, and can't imagine a day going by without giving some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation involves leaving ample space for the stash and supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn ends and you begin.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Here is a picture of my socks that we knitted in my sock class at Hand Held Knitting in Fayetteville, AR. They are from Cat's book and I like them. I got ambitious and learned to knit 2 socks at the same time on circs. The class was only for knitting 1 sock on circs but thanks to socknitters.com, I was able to finish 2 socks at the same time.