Saturday, November 10, 2007

Mystery Stole 3 Finished



I know am I probably one of the last one to finish Melanie beautiful stole but I finally finished it. I love the color. It went fast when I had time to knit. I can't wait for MS4. I did do the symmetrical finish and skipped the wing. While I loved the look of the wing, I knew I would prefer the ends to be the same. I was actually happy that I was behind everyone else because it made making this decision so much easier.


Here is a picture of the join.

3 comments:

rho said...

It is beautiful!!!!

Lucy said...

Gorgeous stole Wanda - love the colour. Congrats!!

Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

Beautiful workk - but hey, even more pleased that you're actually back blogging again! Was it Ravelry or the Mystery Stole that kept you from us?