Monday, June 11, 2007

I've been tagged

I have been tagged so I am going to give it my best try. 7 Random facts about me:

1. I grew up in the army. We moved 28 times by the time I was 16. I went to so many schools, it's not funny. One year, I went to 4 different schools in the same school year.

2. I met my husband at high school graduation practice. He sat next to me since both of our last names started with the same letter.

3. I hate to drive. I don't like to drive anywhere. Given the choice I would rather be the passenger in the car.

4. I had eplipesy. It started when I was 19 and lasted until I was 33. I had hormonal seizures and surgery fixed it.

5. #4 leads up to this one. I had a serious of seizures when I was 25 that caused me to lose most of my memory. This has been strange for me. I know the words to songs but can remember going to the prom. I know my husband but can remember getting married (thankfully there is a video).

6. I dropped out of college, thanks to #4. I went back at 27 and at the age of 29 graduated with honors.

7. #5 made it impossible to have children. Which is my greatest regret in life. I love kids. If you know me in person, you know that I babysit for everyone that kids love me.

No comments: